Why Support the Waterbird Society meeting - 40th Anniversary?
- Advance: The study and conservation of waterbirds.
- Promote: Communication and coordination for the protection and management of waterbird populations and habitats.
- Exhibit: showcase your company or organization and enhance your brand awareness.
- Network: This is a great chance to meet, talk and expand your network of contacts to natural resources professionals.
- Be a part of this 40th Anniversary milestone!
Sponsors receive varying levels of visibility at the meeting appropriate to their investment. Please review the entitlement grid in the Sponsorship/Vendor Packet for details, or contact John Stanton (252.796.2400 - sponsorship chair), or Sara Schweitzer (meeting chair) for more information.
|- Black Skimmer Sponsor ($15,000)||- Welcome Reception Sponsor ($4,000)|
|- Pelican Sponsor ($10,000)||- Break Sponsor (2 @ $2,500 each)|
|- Night Heron ($5,000)||- Student Travel Awards ($1,500)|
|- Awards banquet ($7,500)||- Program Printing Sponsor ($1,000)|
|- Lunches (3 @ $4,500 each)|
Interested Exhibitors and Vendors may reserve a 10×10 table space to showcase their company’s or organization’s products and services on any one or all three days of the Meeting (September 21-23, 2016). The Exhibitor/Vendor space will be centrally located in the New Bern Riverfront Convention Center, the hub of all Meeting activity. Table fees are $100/day with an additional Meeting registration fee for anyone working the table. Please review the Vendor Registration Packet for more details or contact Annika Andersson or Edye Kornegay (entertainment chairs) for more information.
Other Ways to Support
- As a Meeting Supporter for $500 or a Meeting Patron for $250 and receive recognition in the final program guide.
- In-Kind products or services are another way of contributing.
Contact John Stanton (252.796.2400 – sponsorship chair) for more information.