Interested Sponsor Information
Why Support the Waterbird Society meeting?
- Advance: The study and conservation of waterbirds.
- Promote: Communication and coordination for the protection and management of waterbird populations and habitats.
- Exhibit: showcase your company or organization and enhance your brand awareness.
- Network: This is a great chance to meet, talk and expand your network of contacts to natural resources professionals.
Sponsors receive varying levels of visibility at the meeting appropriate to their investment.
|– Black Skimmer Sponsor ($15,000)||– Welcome Reception Sponsor ($4,000)|
|– Pelican Sponsor ($10,000)||– Break Sponsor (2 @ $2,500 each)|
|– Night Heron ($5,000)||– Student Travel Awards ($1,500)|
|– Awards banquet ($7,500)||– Program Printing Sponsor ($1,000)|
|– Lunches (3 @ $4,500 each)|
Interested Exhibitors and Vendors may reserve a 10×10 table space to showcase their company’s or organization’s products and services on any one or all days of the Meeting. Table fees are $100/day with an additional Meeting registration fee for anyone working the table.
Other Ways to Support
- As a Meeting Supporter for $500 or a Meeting Patron for $250 and receive recognition in the final program guide.
- In-Kind products or services are another way of contributing.